The Historic Bond House Museum is located at 44 Museum Drive in Mantachie, MS. Built ca. 1895 by Mantachie merchant and postmaster James Andrew Bonds, this historic structure serves as the county’s museum of history.
Housed in this historic building are several archives rooms including the Delmus C. Harden Archives, the George Washington Owens Archives, the Ruth Boren Sheffield Archives and the James Grissom Archives. The building houses artifacts from the early 1800s through the 20th Century and is maintained by the Itawamba Historical Society.
Visit Website or Call Today at 1-662-282-7664